Sunday, September 27, 2009

From me to you: Pics!!!

Alright, here are some pictures for those of you who have been bugging me. These are from training. The next batch will be more recent ones from site. I hope this will be enough for you for now. Enjoy!!


Hanging out at Wakiso Gardens, which was one of two spots we fled to after training so we wouldn't go insane.








Sourting out g-nuts for eventual concumption.








Girls' Night Out!! Included chick flick and lots of yummy, sweet, semi-American food. Oh, yeah!!









We went to visit the source of the Nile in Jinja. I made sure to touch it, risking contracting Schisto in the process, but it was totally worth it because I can say I've touched the Nile now : )






Autumn brought a tent with her. We decided it was a good time to put it together. Keep in mind that this is a two and a half person tent. Woo!








Me and Miranda listening to awesome music on my ipod in Wakiso.

No comments:

Post a Comment