Friday, October 9, 2009

Dedicated to my sister, Shannon (she knows why!)

Hey all, I just wanted to give you my new phone number: 075-708-6861. The same applies to this one as the last. You need to put in the country code, which is 011256, and then my phone number, omitting the first zero. I have a new number becuase my other phone was either lost or stolen. I'm not 100% sure which, but I'm more inclined toward the stolen. It was a brand new phone!! Seriously. My old phone had flew out of my bag when I was riding to school and got a crack in the screen. So, I decided to buy a new one, which I did in Tororo. However, it didn't even make it back to my town! In less than 4 hours, my phone was gone and I was forced to buy a new sim card and return to my battered one. So, in protest, I've decided not to buy another phone until Christmas. Oh yes, this will teach a lesson to anybody who tries to steal my phone, because it's not me who's suffering with this peice of junk, but anybody who decides to take it. Hahaha! Haha! Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment